Caffeinated Conversations

Three sisters on a caffeine kick... just a few reflections on life!

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Snoodle

Oddly enough, my new favorite song is now the SUV Song (from A Snoodle's Tale by VeggieTales). Any adult who feels too big for kid movies or songs, they obviously haven't heard "Silly Songs with Larry" - "that part of the show where Larry sings a silly song."

And next year I'm going to "Overdone British Literary Adaptations Camp" and in the spring I'm going to "Overdone Literary Emulations Camp." Maybe one day I can then write something as good as "The Strange Case of Dr. Jiggle and Mr. Sly," though I've heard there are side effects to the second camp (like unprecedented urges to eat green ham or eggs or something...)

Mocha 1.0

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Hey you are right that silly songs with Larry are very funny for adults too, esp. when your slightly sleep deprived! Trust me I know I am a student!

February 23, 2005 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home