Caffeinated Conversations

Three sisters on a caffeine kick... just a few reflections on life!

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Just put it off...

Do as I say, not as I do. I love putting everything off to the last moment. I love the stress, the heartburn. I love that feeling of accomplishment as I email that project off mere minutes before the drop-dead time, quivering in excitement as I hope and pray no storm takes out my connection, no system outage screws up my masterpiece. If I could do everything at the last moment, I would. Wait a minute: I do! What a wonderous thing!

Mocha 1.0

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Heck yeah! I do all my best work under pressure. I worked for a while as speechwriter for our commanding General. The closer to the deadline I got done, the better the speech was.

May 3, 2006 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home