Caffeinated Conversations

Three sisters on a caffeine kick... just a few reflections on life!

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Afternoon ramblings

Why must I be a caffiene addict?  OK, I take that back.  If I was a true caffeine addict, I’d be curled up in the corner of my office in a fetal position, fighting off a raging headache and the chillls (this I know from watching “recovering addict” movies and TV shows).  But I am just a mild addict.  So my recent (as in, 12 hours ago) resolve to wean myself off caffeine merely has me falling asleep at my computer.  Everything in me wants to run home and whip up a strong, delicious, soothing cup of moka java.  But I resist.  What a rock.

 

By the way, has anyone out there read any Anne Lamott?  I’m currently reading Operating Instructions.  She’s the best ab exercise I’ve gotten in a long while.  Many, many laughs.  If you haven’t laughed out loud in a while, and if you can handle some delightful sarcasm & cutting wit, you MUST read her. 

 

Mocha 2.5

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home