Caffeinated Conversations

Three sisters on a caffeine kick... just a few reflections on life!

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Timing

Timing is everything. If everything is going on, it is inevitable that (1) I will lose my voice - especially if it's essential like it is in teaching and (2) I will get sick. As in it's 85 in this classroom, the kids are miserable, and I'm feeling absolutely wonderful. It feels great!
________________________________________________________

Children are so wonderful. I've been so busy that everything's been sort of piling up around the house. Paperwork was everywhere, clean clothes were folded and left in little piles everywhere, and my boy's room is knee deep in toys, clothes, and who knows what else. But I took the time yesterday and my five-year-old gets up this morning and comes out and just goes on and on and on about how everything looks so beautiful and clean and wonderful! Sure made everything worthwhile!

Mocha 1.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home