Caffeinated Conversations

Three sisters on a caffeine kick... just a few reflections on life!

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, May 14, 2004

Fantasy Fitness

So, I'm starting this new fantasy fitness regimen. I think it's a great idea. My husband's been great about supporting me with the whole getting in shape thing (read: trying not to die decades before my time thing), except just about every other day when he has something "really important" for me to do that precludes usually the cross-training portion of the whole program. So, I am going to be calling this my fantasy fitness regimen from now on.

I am very proud of myself today. In my fantasy, I did a hard cardio workout on the eliptical at the gym for 60 minutes! In fact, I went harder at a faster pace with a higher resistance than ever before! It may be so bad that I might not be able to run tomorrow. Especially the hill workout I'd had planned. Yes, it looks rather dire...

Mocha 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home