Caffeinated Conversations

Three sisters on a caffeine kick... just a few reflections on life!

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, May 14, 2004

Chinese Buffet

Went out for Chinese over my lunch hour.  Not that I’d need to tell any of my co-workers that.  I now have my own personal cloud of Chinese-food-aroma clinging to my skin, clothes and hair, announcing my lunchtime activities to anyone who does or does not care where I went on my lunch break.  But oh, was it worth it.  All the crab rangoons, general tso’s chicken, broccoli chicken and fried rice a girl could ask for.  I’m your stereotypical American, who loads up at the buffet trough like I’m preparing for an international food crisis. 

 

Guess I’ll have to get that jog in after work today.  In the meantime, I’m satiated and sleepy.  Better go get some caffeine J.

 

Mocha 2.5